To maintain good health, women need to be informed and proactive in the management of their health from adolescence to mature age.
Our Doctors have extensive experience in women’s health and can offer expertise and assistance with a range of health concerns including:
- PAP smears & breast examinations
- Menstruation problems
- Contraception, including Implanon and Mirena insertion
- Menopause & Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Bladder problems, including incontinence
- Gynaecological & breast problems
MonaLisa Touch is a revolutionary treatment that can improve many of the underlying causes of vaginal atrophy – an issue affecting half of all women in their lifetime.
Decreases in estrogen levels due to menopause, cancer treatment or breastfeeding can cause women to experience symptoms such as:
- Vaginal laxity
- Vaginal itching & burning
- Vaginal dryness
- Loss of lubrication
- Some incontinence symptoms
- Pain during intercourse
MonaLisa Touch is a non-surgical, non-hormonal treatment that is pain free and requires no downtime. The treatment stimulates the regeneration of new tissue in the vaginal walls and restores your body’s natural balance and function.
Dr Geraldine Young offers the specialized MonaLisa Touch treatments from our Complete Skin Solution practice in Rockhampton.