COVID vaccine information
This week, we are commencing our COVID Vaccine Clinics.
COVID-19 vaccination is voluntary.
As with any vaccination, it is important to you understand the vaccine, the risks and benefits. To start your decision-making process please ensure you research information from reliable sources such as Government websites. Please find below some useful resources to help you make an informed decision regarding the vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Australian Government) – The latest news and information about COVID-19 vaccines in Australia.
- Department of Health COVID Vaccine fact sheet
- Fact sheet – COVID 19 Vaccination Information
- COVID-19 vaccination decision guide for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning pregnancy.
- Information on COVID 19 Vaccine AstraZeneca
- Preparing for COVID 19 vaccination
- After your COVID 19 Vaccination
If you have any concerns or questions about the vaccine, please make an appointment with your regular GP to discuss whether the vaccine is right for you. Telehealth consults or face to face consults would be suitable for this.
When you book your COVID Vaccine Clinic appointment, you will be sent an online consent form to complete. Alternatively you can download the Australian Government COVID Vaccination Form for your information – CLICK HERE