Our practices are mixed billing practices and consultation fees are set by each Doctor. Payment is required on the day of service.
Common consultation fees include:
- Standard consult $85
- Long consult $121
- Extended consult $157
- Standard weekend consult $86
- After hours consult $186
- Prescription request $20
- Procedures & excisions gap $40
Our Commitment to Quality and Accessible Healthcare
Providing quality, accessible and affordable health care is important to the Doctors of this practice, therefore this practice will generally offer bulk billing for the following standard consultations:
- Children under 16 years for standard consultations
- Pensioners and Healthcare card holders participating in the practice’s Coordinated Care program
- Health assessments, Care Plans (GP Management Plans), and Mental Health Management Plans
- Script request appointments
There may be exceptions to the above bulk billing guidelines and some Dr’s do not offer this service (for emergencies, complicated appointments or certain procedures), however your Doctor will inform you if this is the case.
Our computer system is linked to Medicare, so patients are able to receive their Medicare rebate directly into their bank account at the surgery. Please ensure that you show your Medicare card and current Pension card to reception staff on arrival. Please note that it is at the Doctor’s discretion whether a discount is offered to patients with concession cards.
Updated: July 2022