This is a private billing practice. Most consultations with your Doctor will incur an out-of-pocket cost.
Fees vary according to the length and complexity of the treatment provided, and are payable at the time of your visit.
All fees are set at the discretion of individual Doctors. Please be aware that Doctors may use their own schedule of Fees that differs from the Practice Fee Guide.
Doctors will generally bulk-bill:
- Children 15 years and under (excluding weekends or patients with complex health care needs)
- Health Assessments & Chronic Disease Care Plans (excluding Mental Health Care Plans)
- Gold Card DVA Card Holders
- Dr initiated telephone consults
For everybody else, we really wish we could – but unfortunately, the fee we receive from bulk billing just isn’t enough to cover the cost of the quality care we provide.
We do offer discounted fees for Pensioner and Health Care Card Holders where possible. Please ensure that you show your current Pensioner / Health Care Card to reception staff on arrival. Please note that it is at the Doctor’s discretion whether a discount is offered to patients with concession cards.
Standard Consultation fee (in person / telehealth)
- Standard consultation fee $95 (Rebate $41.40 / Out of Pocket $53.60).
- Pensioners & Health Care Card Holders $77 (Rebate $41.40 / Out of Pocket $35.60)
- Children (under 16 years) generally bulk-billed, unless complex health needs
Fees will vary for consultations longer than 15 minutes. If a standard consultation runs longer than 20 minutes, a long consultation fee may apply.
Weekend & After Hours Consultations
All weekend or after hours consultations (both telehealth & Face-to-Face consults) will incur a private fee, including children, pensioners and concession card holders.
- Saturday Consult $105.00 (Out-of-pocket $63.60)
- Sunday Consult $154.00 (Out-of-pocket $100.10)
- Afterhours On-call Fee (11pm- 7am) $270 (Medicare rebate available)
Treatment room fees
Wound clinic & dressing appointments are completely privately billed (including pensioners).
- Dressings $15 – $50 (dependent on nursing time & products)
- INR $10
For a detailed list of the consultation fees, please CLICK HERE
For most of our services, Medicare refunds a fixed amount for those holding a valid Medicare card. Our computer system is linked to Medicare, so we can process your claim on the spot and directly refund your rebate to your debit card or bank account. Please ensure that you show your Medicare card to reception staff on arrival.